Placement: BSD - Tangerang
Sorabel is a data-driven company. Product Analysts in Sorabel plays a crucial role in product development process;
they do research and analysis that allows the product team to make optimal product decisions.
Product Analysts work closely with product managers, designers, engineers, and bussiness intelligence to devise appropriate measurement and metrics and experiment design, build visualizations, and tackle hard, open-ended problems that uncover usage patterns and opportunities for the company.
Things you will do :
- Assist Product Manager in determining direction and focus of the team
- Analyze user behavior and patterns to identify opportunities for the company
- Collaborate with designers to determine measurement, metrics, and experiment design
- Analyze AB test data and provide recommendations on the next steps
- Work towards high-leverage chart/reporting tools
Person we are looking for :
- Proficient in writing complex SQL queries
- Mastery of Excel with widely used functions and formulas. Ability to write Macros (or willingness to learn)
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Logical and capable of structuring problems, hypothesizing and analyzing problems
- Strong communication skills
- Familiar with product development lifecycle
Note: you can send your email to
Apply for Product Analyst at Sorabel. We are waiting for you to come and join us!